If you find that you have too much or too little of a specific item, our subscription portal provides you with the flexibility to adjust the item's delivery schedule. For example, you can choose to bring the item's order date forward or push it back. It's a simple and convenient way to manage your subscription preferences and ensure that you receive the items you need on a schedule that suits you.
You can also adjust the frequency of the item to receive it more or less often.
To minimise environmental impact and reduce delivery charges, we recommend combining items to arrive on the same date whenever possible. If you'd like to change the date of a whole order, see: How do I change the date of my upcoming order?
To change the date of a specific item:
- Access the subscription portal
- Select the "Manage subscriptions" option
On a computer/laptop: you'll find this on the right-hand side of the page
On a mobile/tablet: you'll find this towards the bottom of the page
- Select the item you'd like to change
- You will find the date of the next order for your selected item displayed beneath the price
- Click/tap on the 'Reschedule' button beneath the date
- You can choose to delay the item by 1-2 weeks, or select a specific date for it to be processed. It's important to keep in mind that the date you choose will be when payment is taken, not the arrival date of the order. Typically, delivery will occur within 2-3 days following the processing date.
- Once you are happy with your selected date, click/tap on 'Save Changes' to complete the change. The page will update to show the new date has been accepted.
Please keep in mind that any changes you make to the delivery schedule of an item will also affect all future orders of that item. The rescheduling will be done according to the item frequency you have set up in your subscription. It's important to review your subscription settings regularly to ensure they continue to meet your needs.