Our service is designed to offer flexibility, enabling you to cancel your subscriptions whenever you choose. There is no need to contact us for this purpose; simply follow the steps outlined below to cancel your subscription through the subscription portal.
Please be aware that this guide pertains to the cancellation of subscriptions and forthcoming orders. It is not possible to cancel orders that have already been processed (where payment has been received) using the subscription portal.
Cancel a subscription using the subscription portal (recommended method)
To ensure a convenient and efficient cancellation process, we recommend accessing the subscription portal. This option grants you the ability to make changes to your subscription yourself at any time, including the cancellation of upcoming orders that have not been processed yet. This is by far the quickest way to cancel a subscription.
- Access the subscription portal
- Select the "Manage subscriptions" option
On a computer/laptop: you'll find this on the right-hand side of the page
On a mobile/tablet: you'll find this towards the bottom of the page
- Choose the item you'd like to cancel by clicking or tapping on "change or cancel this subscription"
- Select the "Cancel subscription" option, which you will find towards the bottom of the page:
- You will be given the opportunity to pause your subscription first. If you would still prefer to cancel it, click/tap on 'Cancel subscription' to continue.
- Select a reason for the cancellation, and then click/tap "Next".
- Depending on the reason given, you may also be prompted with an alternative option. If you would still prefer to cancel, choose "Cancel subscription" to continue.
- Finally, you will be provided with the opportunity to leave further feedback if you'd like to do so, before the subscription is cancelled. Click the red "Cancel subscription" button to confirm the cancellation.
- Once you have clicked 'cancel subscription', you will be returned to the list of active subscriptions within your account.
The item you have just cancelled should no longer be listed in the 'active' subscriptions list:
Instead, you will now find the cancelled item within the 'inactive' list:
Important note: each item is managed individually (even if they were sent together in the same order), so if you have multiple items in your subscription that you would like to cancel, you will need to repeat this process for each of those items.
Cancel a subscription by contacting us
If you prefer, you may also cancel your subscription by contacting us directly.
Please keep in mind that depending on the volume of cancellation requests we receive, this method may take a few days to process. If you have any upcoming subscription orders within the next few days, we recommend cancelling them immediately via the subscription portal to avoid any unwanted charges. This ensures a timely cancellation process and prevents any unnecessary charges from being applied to your account.
To contact us about a subscription cancellation:
- Visit our request form here: https://customercare.barkingheads.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001154420
- Provide details of the subscription(s) you would like to cancel, including whether you would like to keep any items or wish to cancel all subscriptions in your account. To help improve our service, we also welcome any feedback you may have about why you have decided to cancel your subscription.
- Upon submitting your cancellation request, we will send you an email confirming its receipt. Please note that your request will be placed in a queue and may take a few days to be processed. Once we have processed your request, a member of our customer care team will follow up with you via email to confirm the cancellation.