If you don't require an upcoming subscription order, you have the option to skip it entirely. By doing so, your next order will be pushed back without cancelling your subscription altogether, allowing you to resume orders at a later time.
Alternatively, you could adjust the date of your upcoming order, for details see: How do I change the date of my upcoming order?
To skip an order:
- Access the subscription portal
- Select the "View upcoming orders" option
On a computer/laptop: you'll find this on the right-hand side of the page
On a mobile/tablet: you'll find this towards the bottom of the page
- Click/tap on "Skip" button next to the order you would like to skip
- You will be prompted to confirm whether you want to skip the order. Click/tap "Yes, skip this order" to complete the change.
- You will be returned to the list of upcoming orders, but this time your skipped order will be faded and you will now see an option to "Unskip" the order instead.