Adding an item as a "one-time purchase" to your existing subscription order is a fantastic way to try out a new product or variety without committing to a recurring order. It's also useful if you'd like to order an extra item for a one-off purpose.
You have the option to have the additional item delivered together with your regular subscription items, or schedule it to arrive separately on a different date. It's important to note that once the one-time item has been ordered, there won't be any further recurring orders unless you choose to subscribe to it.
- Access the subscription portal
- Look for the section titled "You may also like". You'll find this towards the bottom of the page that displays your next order (this is usually the first page you arrive at, otherwise, you can click/tap 'View your next order" to access this page).
- Click/tap on the "Browse all products" button
- Find the item you would like to add using the search field, and click/tap on the "Add" button beneath your chosen product:
- Select the size/variety you would like, and choose how many of them you would like to receive. Finally, select the option that says "One time only".
- A recently used shipping address will be displayed. If you'd like to change where this item will go, you can click the pencil icon and then choose another address or 'add a new address'.
- You will see the total price for the additional item(s) you have chosen. Click "Add to order" to confirm your selection.
It's important to note that one-time items are not eligible for our subscription discount. However, if you like the item, you can always add it again using the "As a subscription" option to benefit from a discount on recurring orders.
- The item will be added to your next upcoming order and displayed alongside the other subscription item(s) in that order. You will notice it says "One-time" next to the item price, confirming that this item will only be delivered once:
- If you are happy for your additional item to arrive together with the other subscription items on the date of your next order, you're now good to go and don't need to do anything else.
If, however, you would prefer for this item to be delivered on a different date, separately from items in your upcoming order, you can now choose the "Change or cancel this product" option beneath the item. From there, you can choose to "Reschedule" the item, and pick the date you would like the item to arrive on.
If you decide to schedule the item to arrive at a date later than your next order, it will disappear from the upcoming order page, and you will instead find it within the "View upcoming orders" section.
Otherwise, if you decide you need the item to arrive sooner than your next order, the upcoming order page will be refreshed to show only the new item, and the other items will be found within the 'view upcoming orders' section.
On a computer/laptop: you'll find this on the right-hand side of the page
On a mobile/tablet: you'll find this towards the bottom of the page
Should you change your mind at any time, you can cancel a one-time item in the same way that you would cancel a subscription - see: How do I cancel my subscription?