Q: Can I add a Bailey's points discount to my subscription purchase?
To apply a Bailey's voucher code to your next subscription order, this must be done within your account before the selected date - displayed next to your item(s).
There are two segments of vouchers to choose from. The correct voucher type must be selected for the type of order you wish to make, and they cannot interchange. You may choose between vouchers redeemed against:
- A brand new purchase
- A pre-existing, upcoming subscription purchase
To apply discount to an existing active subscription, select a reward titled:
Complete the following steps to apply a voucher code to your upcoming subscription order:
Sign into the website, using your email and password
Navigate to Subscriptions
Select the + Add discount button, underneath an active product and enter your code
Select Apply discount code
The code should then show as applied, and ready to discount your next soonest purchase.
Important things to know:
- The application of a voucher must be repeated each time you wish to use a new discount code.
- Each Bailey's code can be applied and discount given only once, and are unique to your account (unless otherwise stated).
- If you select the wrong reward type by mistake, no need to fret! Contact us and we can cancel the code and credit the equivalent points back to your balance. This will allow you to redeem them again.
- Subscriptions cannot have more than one discount voucher code applied at any time. An applied voucher must be confirmed against a successful transaction before the discount field will become available for your next voucher code to apply.